The Company was incorporated in 1978 to oversee operations in onshore concession areas covering approximately 21,000 square kilometers including five of the most important mainland oilfields in the region. During the first quarter of 2006, the inauguration of the North East BAB has been started.
· Provides specialist support for the development of ADCO’s artificial lift designs and operating procedures with emphasis on Gas lift.
· Communicates with reservoir/petroleum engineers and other A.L. engineers to translate field/well artificial lift requirement into project designs.
· Designs artificial lift completions and field wide lift systems most appropriate for the reservoir assets.
· Study and monitor gas availability and quality and impact on gas lift wells.
· Supports field equipment installation, commissioning and monitoring activity.
· Sets quality and operating efficiency standards and communicates with field operators to achieve the same. Drafts operating procedure manuals and conducts training sessions.
· Inspects contractor’s workshop/services to ensure quality control and good coverage of contracts.
· B.Sc. / B.Eng. in Petroleum or related Engineering.
· 10 years varied experience in the oil industry including 8 years field experience managing production and artificial lift facilities.
· Operations engineering and petroleum engineering with good specialization in artificial lift work in general and gas lift application in particular. Good knowledge of computer equipment selection, setting, gas allocation and monitoring applications
· Fluency in English.